Friday, October 22, 2010

Finally...

Finally... It's my final exam...
Finally... I've realised something stupid about myself...
Finally... I've started blogging after some period...
And... Finally... I got my answer... For my unrequited love...

My final exam... Pretty much I'm gonna fail. But who knows? As Pn.Normala said, "expect the unexpected". Maybe there would be a miracle but I won't hope too much for it.

I just remembered the first week I was enrolled in SMK Seri Serdang. I was enthusiastic about starting a new life in a 'new' school. Not to be lazy ever again. Hardworking like Yvonne. Be optimistic and shed a new skin. Haiz... It's a bullshit just to think about it at my current state. I'm still lazy and giving a lot of excuses. Unable to get up. Since when? I don't know. The next thing I truly remembered is that 'feeling' just disappeared... Poof! Gone! Kapoot! I wonder can i return to my glory days like when I was in Form 1 to 3? I love those days whereby I wasn't as useless as now. Oh God... I hope that reverse can be done once again before it is too late.

Since my final exam has started. I stopped online because temptation is truly dangerous. That is why I said, "Finally... I've started blogging after some period..."

 Anyway, about my unrequited love... I think I'm ready to once again drop off the admiration towards some guy here. It's truly awkward and tiring, not to mention painful. I can't bear to hear or to see this guy get a girlfriend. Therefore, it is best for me to give up now. How come I always ended up in a messy situation? T^T
When will my prince come????

No comments:

Post a Comment