Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm terrible

I'm a terrible girlfriend... T^T
Haiz...
I was suppose to support him and I end up giving unnecessary tantrum... T^T
And he end up bad mood as well...
Haiz...
Well... It's pretty difficult to do so...
Both emo to the max!
One emo king and one emo queen...
Haiz... It sounds like we're a perfect couple but... Actually when both together were the same type of people, then things will get sticky... Or should I say repulsive... T^T
Haiz... REGRET!!!

Yea... I'm back to normal... But I'm afraid it won't be long...
This depression matter is indeed troublesome...
Haiz.. T^T

However...
Sometimes i do hope that he's the one that's supporting me...
I really wish he'll be the one that help me to get through at difficult times...
I JUST don't want to end up like those people who break up because they couldn't cope with theirs and their consorts emotional cycle... >.<

So now, what should I do?
If I sacrifice my own and try to help him again, things won't change... As in, I'll end up being psychotic again because I couldn't cope with mine... I'm weak, you know... T^T
But if I don't, it just seems I'm being very selfish for minding my own business and care less about his... That which makes me a terrible girlfriend... Haiz...

It's fun to be with him...
I really did enjoyed myself in this relationship... (and of course I hope he do too >_<)
But when it comes to this... Depression thingy...
It's just really... Crushing me from inside out...
I mean I need to handle my emotion and Now his feelings as well...
I don't mind if both were to tolerate... I just want more from him...
I know he has some difficulty in showing his affections but... I really want more...
Haiz... I knew relationship is making me into a very greedy and selfish person...

Aaaaaaaargh...
I'm really having trouble in sorting out what I WANT and what I NEED to do... DX

No comments:

Post a Comment