I just had an amazing dinner... Well at least amazing it is amazing to me... Lol
Er... Leftover burger meat from yesterday.. Lolz..
& a scrambled egg (which was supposedly a fried egg but failed... XD)
With two pieces of breads... Yum yum...
Well I modified the failed fried egg... But adding some soy sauce, white pepper powder, & italian herbs... At 1st my failed fried egg looks... Er... "Unappealing"... But with a little bit of modification... I was like wow... I can actually cook... XD
Now that I think of it.. I should have taken a picture of my so-called masterpiece... XD
Gotta cook by myself since my mum isn't here... T^T
However...
Thank God I succeeded in preparing such a nice dinner for myself... XD
O yea...
I got lots of things to write in my blogs... But I just can't find the right time to post it... & upload the pictures...
Sad.... >.<
So many things to do this month...
I've gotta upgrade my Gaia level to at least 9.5...
Start studying... Specially in Chemistry and Mathematics...
Reunion with my old friends...
(Today with Lanery, she's going to Singapore soon. She's taking nursing course by the way.
That and meeting with the rest of my SS friends including Chee Tee, Kitkat, Hao Jie & him, Yeo Disheng. Actually was really surprise to meet him there. Feeling kinda awkward as well. @_@)
Visiting my best friend....
A trip to Genting...
Might be going to karaoke (since my friend insisted)
Catch up my anime episodes... Plus manga...
Oh God... Hopefully I have enough time and money to do all of those... I'm gonna go zero soon... T^T
Very tired today... Gotta do every chores...
Washing the clothes... Keep the house neat & tidy...
Cooking... Wasing the dishes...
Sweeping the floor, plus with the wiping...
Fold the clothes up... Iron them...
Huhu... Pity me... T_T
Ok ok... Done talking... Need to continue doing the undone chores... BB ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment