Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Outing With Jenn


As the title has stated, it is my first outing with Jenn on last Saturday, 28th Aug at Sunway Pyramid
I got to met her frens n Gary too! Lolz
While waiting for the guys, I caught up some skaters
I'm sure Yvonne will love to see them practicing
















Hmm... Our first activity was to watch a movie, Avatar: The Last Airbender (it started on 11am)
& the second was, eat lunch (western + japanese)
This lamp give the feeling of candle light-dinner feel





















Gary and Jenn (perfect couple~~~lolz)






















What I drink   (so traditional~~~>_>")
















What they drink (so lady-like far beyond if it were to compare with me)





















Later on, we all went for shopping ( I finally bought my long lasting awaited comic; GB 39!)
& the guys... Well lets juz say, they'll be pretty boring but as far as I can see, they can be quite a  gentleman 



















Girls who are trying the clothes (lolz~~~I'm not 1 of them)





















Now stopping by some shop where it is all pinkish






















Now do you see what i mean by pinkish... Hmm... I wonder, should I decorate my room the same way as this decorate it.. Lolz... It do felt princess-like

I'm sure Yvonne will love this






















Well, that's all for now... First time blogging... Hope for the first time the critics won't be that bad... Hey... But who's reading it? (except me~~~LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment