Monday, November 15, 2010

Back to SMK Cyberjaya

Back to SMK Cyberjaya on the 3rd of November. Met my teachers and my friends.
It's a surprise whereby I need to tutor the form 5 students for the chemistry subject (getting ready for their SPM exam). I forgot all the syllabus. And apparently Yvonne was the only one that was helpful. So, sorry teacher 'cause I wasn't much of a help.
Anyway these are the pictures I capture that day:

1.) Pn.Azura (haven't change XD)












 2.) Yvonne's teaching!!! 







3.) Yvonne and the teacher





Saw Yvonne?
4.) The Form 5 students

6.) Last but not least, the facilitators (Fatin Husna, Nadhirah, Yvonne Choo, me!)
Fatin Husna

Farah Nadhirah

Yvonne Choo

The three beloved girls




Later that day, we also met Pn.Roziana (ex-add math teacher). We greeted her (she was in front of the surau). I think she was waiting for her child who is in the primary school. 

Then we went out for our lunch. Fatin was the one driving the car at that time. However, we were unable to find a suitable restaurant for us to have a proper appropriate lunch (f.y.i~need to take care of our budget and there is too much of people in most of the restaurant since it is lunch time). Therefore, we were forced to buy our lunch in 7-eleven. Yup, it is cup noddles. It might sound pathetic as we ate our lunch by the corridor but I did have fun. It is interesting ^_^. Cup noodles was actually my favorite and it has been a long time for me to such delicious cup noodles. Cup noodles cannot to be compared with normal average instant noodles as cup noodles is much more 'crunchy' and 'springy'??? hee.. hee.. well I love it anyway...

waa..!!! my favorite!!!


1 comment: