Sunday, November 28, 2010

Farewell Party For Seniors

Last Thursday (28/10/2010) it was a success farewell party for the seniors. I do hope the seniors will like it and the teachers enjoy our show.

Let me see, the performances include
1. poem (by Yi Lee, Monisha, Kamala)



2. dancing by  Super Junior (Sorry Sorry)
(during rehearsal)
(during the real performance)


3. singing (Tuna and KFC)
(during rehearsal)
(during the real performance_tuna solo)
(during the real  performance_kfc solo)
both together (during the real performance)


4. silent drama (Jia Hui and Zhan Hou)




5. singing (Hui Ling, MJ Liew, me)
MJ Liew (on the right) and me (on the left)  singing "!st Love" by Utada Hikaru
Hui Ling (on the right) and me (on the left) singing "The Best Day" from Taylor Swift


6. last but not least, LADY GAGA (by the way, Siti Khairunissa and Pei Yin are the back dancers)
(during rehearsal_part 1)
(during rehearsal_part 2)
dressing up for the real performance ^^
(during the real performance)
(during the real performance)
doesn't he look fabulous?! XD
lying on the floor part 1
lying on the floor part 2



So that's all about performance. However, I wanted to make a special column for teachers and friends that had help us through this performance.

Firstly to the musician, my pianist and my guitar player, Jasmine Ang!

 
Then to the beloved classmates who helped us until the end which include Biology Class and Physic Class.

And the teachers, of course!



After the party, we started to clean up the place. Unfortunately, things are started to get nasty. I don't know who started it but before I know it, I'm also one of the victim. Victim of what or who? Well victim of the glitter dust.  >_>"
Then it happened. Everyone start to chase one another especially Zhan Hou (aka Lady Gaga). Lolz
Well I had fun and it was the best day yet I had so far in my STPM life. ;')


No comments:

Post a Comment