This year started my life a s a form 6 student which I had never thought of but it's the only way and hope for me. So I don't regret it unless I fail this test and need to repeat by taking foundation all over again. TOUCHWOOD!!! Hope it won't happen!
By the way, currently I study at SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong (I). I'm taking physic class. Not much of (lower) 6 students which total up to 23 students, 2 Malays, 5 Indians, 1 Sikh and the rest would dominated by the Chinese. So basically it is the opposite of SMK Cyberjaya whereby the dominant races will be the Malays.
I like the school quite much. The food is so much better and cheaper then Cyber. It is so worthy. I like the mash potatoes, fried rice, the fish balls and nuggets. :)
There is also a kiosk provided for us and an air-conditioner classroom too! (only for certain time and purposes with permission)
Okay, now it's the time to introduced the teachers! (I got the pictures from my school magazine)
| My School Magazine (Cover) |
| The headmistress |
| The supervisor of form 6 students and also the MUET teacher for Bio Class |
| MTE teacher adviser |
| Phy Classroom Teacher and also the MUET teacher for Phy class (not to mention also the Badminton Club teacher adviser) |
| R & D Club teacher adviser and also a PA teacher |
| The Math T teacher and also the KRS Club teacher adviser |
| Chemistry teacher for Bio Class |
| Physic teacher for Phy Class |
| Bio classroom teacher and also a Bio Teacher for the Bio Class |
| The PA teacher for seniors |
Basically, I only introduced the teachers that taught us. Technically, Ms Irene didn't teach us but she was a nice teacher and she did give me some tips on how to score PA papers. Unfortunately, I can't find Pn.Farizah's picture. She's the phy class chemistry teacher.
We need to perform well in the aspect of curriculum and co-curriculum. Therefore, we were joined in extra activities like we were in lower form secondary which are the KRS Club, the Badminton Club, and the R&D Club. All of the students of form 6 were considered as the members of student council which we called it Majlis Tingkatan Enam, in short MTE aka Sixers Club. Although it sound the same but the works are harder than when we were in lower form.
Oh... By the way, for the session of 2010/2011, the MTE chairman is Ngew Tun Meng, Badminton Club chairman is Ralwinder Singh, KRS Club chairman is Ahmad Nisa and last but not least the R&D Club chairman is me, Yen.W (actually it's hard to be a chairman).
These are some pictures of seniors in the clubs.
The seniors class photos:
Almost forgot... There is also a transfer student from Germany. Wow, this school is indeed amazing!
| Whole page of her |
This is the worst case of printing ever:
It was suppose to be us the lower form 6 students instead the school editorial board printed last year, seniors photo. Haiz...
Anyway, that's all for now. Got to go to work. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment