Starting tomorrow onwards I might not be able to online again after this. Haiz...
I'm going to Penang for about 4-5days. Well, actually 2 days in Penang and then we will be going to Selama, Perak where my 3rd uncle lives.
It is good that we are having quality time together with the family members once in a while. However, I need to make sacrifice as well that is not be able to online. T^T
Lolz. Actually, it's not that big of a deal. I'm joking. It's a joke.
Anyway, I'm not sure yet where we are going to visit but I'll type in everything and upload the pictures when I come back from Penang. Hopefully this will be my most enjoyable holiday yet. ^_^
Haiz... Actually also quite regrettable that 'Astro Battleground Final' is held this Saturday night. I still hope that I'll a chance to watch it at Penang.
No comments:
Post a Comment