I have no idea what I've posted in my blog.
I guess I'm really emo when I write my blog... Like rite now
Haiz... There's a lot of stuffs I haven't post yet but I hardly find the time to write and mange the pictures...
Recently I'm so busy with my school stuff. Homework and assignments.
Very tension and depressed at the same time.
Got to sort out my feelings before the first battle begins (monthly test).
Haiz... How not to be emo???
I want to know is there a cure for such thing.
Grrr... I'm so angry and frustrated about myself. Why am I still so naive??? I wish I could be mature. Gosh... I'm 19 this year and yet I couldn't handle those simple things.
Why couldn't those feelings just disappear??? I don't want to went through it like last time.
I feel foolish just to think what I've done and not done in the past.
I don't want to let the history to repeat itself.
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
I want to scream!!! I want to run!!! I want to be free from those negative emotions!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment