Sorry... I mean to the readers out there... X(
Recently, it's full of complaints and sighing here and there...
Well... I seriously need to control my emotion...
Those outrageous emotion of mine...
Haiz... It's gonna put everyone (that include me) in some trouble someday.
And...
I'm gonna had a hard time to find a boyfriend if I continue like this... XP
Hahaha... I just remember what Jasmine asked me yesterday about why I needed a boyfriend so desperately.
The thing is... Hmm... I think I wanted to feel what is love feels like.
Most of friends said that love is painful. Well, of course there is some painful moments but if you find a right guy then perhaps the sweeter moments can cover up that flaws? Hmm... I don't really know...
I am hated by many... Getting labeled with not such a good names so far... Even when I get compliments, it feels like it was forced to do so. Why? Is it that hard to say good things about me? Haiz... Getting hated... Getting set up like a puppet... I should get used to it by now...
But... It still feels sad and lonely at some point...
I ended up being heartless and emotionless...
But I changed when I met Vinu and the friends.
I truly think there is still hope.
Unfortunately when they needed a friend, I wasn't pretty much of a help...
When they started to cry or they become emo, I don't really know what to do...
I don't really know how to say comfort words... I wish 'she' taught me things like this. I wish to know how to care and love my friends...
Haiz... Well maybe (who knows) one day I could change for the better. =)
I can just pray and hope for the best.
"If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr."
No comments:
Post a Comment