Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anniversary XD

Anniversary is coming soon!!!
I already thought of what to give him but... Will it be appropriate? O.o

Why do I say so? Well... It's because... Hmm... How to say le...

Maybe my friends are right afterall... But... Wasn't sure yet...
Haiz...
Should I give or not le?

Since I think what I've given to him wasn't really that special...

And... This is our 1st anniversary...

So... I really really REALLY want to give a VERY special present to him as a girlfriend...
And... This present is only meant to be given as couple only...
So it suits the them for that day? Lolz... XD

Haiz... Should I? Or... Shouldn't I?


Got this idea from a manga...
It was supposedly a gift for Valentine's Day...
So... It's kinda 'special'...
That's why I wanted to give it to him...

Hmm... Besides presents... How do we celebrate anniversary actually?

Hmmmmmm......... I wonder? Lolz... XD
Haiz... Just hope for the best for now...


Oh yeah... Juniors are coming...!

Getting very busy...

Aiya... Exam too!!!
Oh... God... Stress!!! XD
Hope I won't get any fail from this mid-year exam..


GAMBETEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment