Well.. I've been very sad lately
At first, I am partly somewhat feeling happy..
Because I got this offer which was in my liking...
But the thought of leaving here and go to Sarawak just makes me emo to the infinity...
I mean since I was a child...
I was forced to adapt to new environment...
Like changing school every two years or so
[ 2 years in SMKSS, 3 years in SMKC, 2 years in SMKBPP(1) ]
Every time, I transferred school, that means I need to get new friends...
Get used to the surrounding... Bla bla bla bla....
To tell you the truth... I am fed up of this kind of situation...
I mean... Can't I have a smooth ride at least once in my life time?? >.<
I know it isn't that bad... I mean the transferring stuff makes me kinda immune to the changing environment thgs... Unlike my friends who some gonna friend-sick or smthg...
But I seriously was hoping that I won't have to go that far...
It's not like my parents can't afford me to the private uni...
But they just don't like tha idea of me rejecting that offer...
I understand why but... Come on... T^T
I just need help from people...
I mean... I need some resolution to this problem
How to think positively and everything...
God... Please give me some guidance to this...
No comments:
Post a Comment