Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I can't believe it's 2013...
Wow... I've been here for almost half a year...
3 more weeks I would have be able to fly back to Selangor...
I can't wait for that...



I have a bad habit...
I can't stop looking back...
All those memories... All those experiences... With the people that we have shared...
Bad or good times... It is now part of my life...

I really treasure those moments... Especially when it's about love...

Here... Let me share a video...

















It's a video that Google made... Quite memorable when you watch it...

What is my resolution for this year?
Love : May my love be continue till my years to come
Health: Wish everyone around is as healthy as ever
Finance: Hope I won't bankrupt this year.. Hope the money is enough... Lolz...
Family: Wish they are okay even when I am not there to take care of them
Education: I really hope I get into Dean List :P
                  I really hope I get to do my best because University is my last chance in a school
Do Good: Continue doing good for others... Be considerate... Be extra forgiving... Don't be too sensitive...

That's all from me
HAPPY NEW YEAR

don't give up easily... Do your best this year... Do not regret... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment