Sunday, May 22, 2011

Study.... Disappointed....

I just don't get it...
I don't really like to nag my friends or my family (aka my brother) about studies...
They should be old enough, mature enough to know how to handle their time wisely...
Not dragging it until the very last minute to complete the job... Haiz...
Yea... I know I don't have the exact right to do so... But... I just feel... Well... Disappointed... >.<

You want to play... I don't mind...
You want to go out... I don't mind...
"I don't mind" when we are Not having an exam! >.<

I know some certain girls or Guys... Don't like to study much...
But... I can see potential in them...
I'm not asking for you to get straight A or four flat...
I just want to see improvement and you Trying...
Haiz...

I don't want to nag or put restriction or something...
Lol... That's seriously an immature action for you?
I'm not your nanny... Lolz...

Haiz... Later? Next time?
Seriously... Why not now?
It's too late? You are giving up??? O.o
Haiz...

How old am I? 19 years old...
How long do I have before the real war?
Oh God... 183 days left...
What is my planning to get a better result?
Mine... Stop whining how poor I am... How useless I am... And start making an effort! >.<

God... I'm really frustrated right now... >.<
I hope I won't fall sick again...
I hope I won't feel drowsy like hell anymore...
I hope I am able to manage my time for my love life and my studies...
If I am incapable to do so... I will stop either... Well... Obviously is 'that'...
Yup... I am rebellious... I won't listen to my parents about breaking up with someone just because of this and that...
But... I am the type that put my studies at the front row of my life because it's my ticket for getting away from this Rapunzel life... >_<
So yes... It may not be Me... But I am willing to give up on 'that' if I or him continue to be at poor state of academic level...

Now... It's a problem to give him a push...
I don't know how...
If I start acting like his ex... I bet he'll hate me for sure...
Haiz... Haiz... Haiz...
H.I. said lets study with him... Even Z.H. said so... But... But...
It's weird because I (might) know what his response will be? O.o
Haiz... Haiz... Haiz... Gambateh bah...? >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment