Haiz...
This holiday... Feels like it's not enough...
Not enough time to study that is...
In these few days... Been pushing myself to do maths and physics...
Haiz...
Need extra effort in physic since there will be a test on Monday...
Oh God... Lend me your help again... T^T
So much had happened during this holiday...
Had karaoke... A date with him... Baking...
And of course, extra classes for maths and physics...
Miss him dearly much...
Realised that can't spend a lot of time with him...
Hmm... But still happy because there is at least 2 days time of spending it with him...
Blessed with this relationship and hope it will last longer and forever if possible... XD
And I also start to realised something...
He is weird le...
How weird? Hmm... The kind of weirdness I've when I was in form 4/5, I guess... O_o
Seriously... Sometimes... It's kinda crazy... And not to mentioned embarrassed...
But... I also think I'm the weird one since I Was in that kind of weirdness before...
So I think I'm accepting it? O.o
haiz...
Ultimately... I've Officially ruin my image...
I mean... Sometimes... I just can't control my mouth...
Haiz... I'm an idiot... Why the hell do I do that for...??? >_<
Now, he's gonna start thinking that I'm weird, and freaking distorted...
Haiz... Why do I give him the bad impression for??? T^T
Anyway... Enough bout that... Haiz... Since nothing could be done to change the past... T_T
I want to upload the pictures... But... I just have no time...
I mean... There are so many things I want to update but just... Haiz... Not the right time or something... Orientation... Vacation... Added of my precious possession...
Huhuhu... When le??? >.<
O yea... Need to control myself also...
Being emo for no reason...
Being too emotional...
Being lazy...
Being too sensitive...
O God... Where's my good qualities gone to??? DX
I should be more considerate... Not Selfish...
More tolerant... Not demanding...
More open-hearted... Not sensitive...
Be happy-go-lucky and cheerful... Not emo or moody or even soulless... X_x
Haiz... Should went through asceticism...
So school starting again in few more days...
Good news is... I can see him again! Yipee!!! XD
Bad news is... Exam... Study cramming... Swotting... Then leads to... Stress... And more tension...
X.x
I'm dead... After the school reopens... Lol...
Well... GAMBATEH!!! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment