Even you can see the proof from my blogger template... Lolz...
Last week, my friends asked me... "What is my dream?"
And I answered... "My dream is to find a boyfriend" XD
They all went speechless... Lol...
I know it's kinda naive to answer in such way...
But...
That is seriously what I have dreamt of in my 19 years of my life...
So... My new dream?
Is to marry... XD
Today is 100th days of us being together as a couple... XD
Sad... And a little disappointed when I found no message in the morning...
Message as in... The long kind...
O well... Hmm....
O yea... I've just read 'this' yesterday...
It's a meaningful phrase from a manga...
"Within several billion of stars and solar system...
On the same planet, on the same country...
Amidst the throngs of people,
we met and fell in love...
Why are we mutually attracted to each other?
The probability of that happening is like that of a miracle...
So that is why...
Please, please, please...
The miracle that is us who are together right now,
within the realm of possibility,
please let us stay together forever and ever"
On the same planet, on the same country...
Amidst the throngs of people,
we met and fell in love...
Why are we mutually attracted to each other?
The probability of that happening is like that of a miracle...
So that is why...
Please, please, please...
The miracle that is us who are together right now,
within the realm of possibility,
please let us stay together forever and ever"
Lolz...
Can my wish be granted?
Lolz...
Who knows... XD
Well... Just gonna enjoy as long as I can... ❤




No comments:
Post a Comment