Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Idiot...

Well... Said something I shouldn't have said yesterday...
I know I'm an idiot... T^T

Anyway... Was about to tell him something but it seems kinda inappropriate...
So I decided to write it here in the blog...

Haiz... Insecurity....
Comes from me thinking too much and him unable to shut his mouth in certain things... >_>

I do appreciate when people come to me talk about their past relationships...
It's like they trust me...
So that's why they want to share it with me or something...?

But...
Why the hell would he want to say something like...
"This remind me of...." O_o
Or... Etc... Etc...

It's bad enough my birthday clash with hers...
Some of his friends said my personality is kinda something like her... (As in hyperactive)
Both of us like to ask random question?
And... I feel bad to call him "oppa" when he said don't call him like that...
Haiz...
And... And... I'm trying my best not to mind about the 'history' of the key chain...

Haiz...
Every now and then...
I feel scared...
Afraid I'll be a substitute...
And end up like her...
Having the worst heart-broken ever... And unable to let go... T_T

He said he choose to be with me... Because he love me...
Haiz... Hopefully... Wasn't out of pity because I'm the one who is chasing after him like a sad little puppy...

It's just that... I know he really loved her...
and I also know that he just "let go" of her this year... February to be exact...
So... I'm kinda scared...?

Haiz... I know that... If he is truly mine... Then... I shouldn't be afraid of other girls snatching his heart away...
So...
If he really did fell for other girls... Or... Return to her side... Then... .... ....
Even it is truly difficult... I would have to let go of him for real...

Haiz...
Actually... I don't have the confidence...
Because... Well...
I don't have the look...
I'm neither pretty or cute...
I seriously don't think I'm attractive in any other way...
No other guys would want me anyway... Except... For that 'guy'... LOL...
But that's another story to tell... =D
Besides... I don't think I have the ideal quality of any person's dream girl... T^T
Haiz...
It's not that I want to look down on myself... But... Somehow... I feel that's the truth?

Hmm... This might sound stupid...
But...
Does anyone know how to know that a guy truly loves you? >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment