Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog

Recently...
I've checked everyone's blog...
Just to see how they are doing...
And what were their feelings...
I seriously think my blog is the most boring one... XD
And..
Not to mention loooooong..... O.o

Nah...
It's not that I'm emoing...
But it's just for fun...
Just doing something unnecessary...
Just to waste some time... Lol...

Camping has brought me down unfortunately...
As in...
No more enthusiasm to study... T^T
Sad... Sad... SAD!!! >_<
Haiz...

And also...
Came back from camp...
Got bad news...
Then... Emo for a while...
Then okay already... Lol...

Hmm...
Few days ago...
I asked him... Something really stupid...
Why?
Due to.. Plenty of reasons...
Such as... Insecurity... & Initiative...
But... Everything went back to normal again...

And... Today...
I've said something unnecessary... About marriage...
Now I'm thinking... Why ask if I'm not gonna believe him anyway... Lol...
Because... It's like... I feel... We won't last that long... Long enough to get married to each other...
Seeing my parents... Listening to her (Engumi)...
I feel I can't believe in anything anymore...
Haiz... Sorry...

Then... For one reason or another.. I read his blog...
...
No comment... X3
Yay... Gone crazy...
Ok la... Got little bit emoing... Because I do envy that girl...
Because... He really treated her specially... I can see that... And... Heard lots of stories about her...

So.. I try to push away the emoness by reading something sweet... ♥
Lol... Time flies and things change...
I fell in love with him... For 3 years...
Er... "Stopped" last year...
And... This year... Surprisingly... I got to know that...
He actually "accidental" rejected me... And... However he did tried to approach me but fail?
Lol... He said he was panicking..? Nervous? And.. It was his first time kena confessed face to face... XD
I was in fact happy to get this comment...

"so popular guy said that he liked you after the screwed up saying no"

Hahaha... Unbelievable...
But I still doubt that's the truth lo... >.>
Since... Well... He's kinda... You know...
But... Nevertheless... Happy and glad... :D
Because... I know that I didn't fell in love with a wrong guy...
He's nice... Though after the rejection... We are still friends...
And... He give me lots of advice before...
Some are sarcasm... But... Oh well... That's skeleton... X3

I'm really glad... I met skeleton when I was form 4 and not him... Because... I know he will never look at me... Since.... Haiz...
I still feel like living in a dream having him here by my side as my boyfriend...
I wonder... How long will it last...

No comments:

Post a Comment