Saturday, August 13, 2011

Survived

Again... Survived another obstacle... Another problem...
So I've realised something...
This is also a great lesson to me...

To be in this relationship...
I shouldn't emo too much... As in not to think too much...
And... Stop pointless expectations...
Stop expecting something which in the end would only hurt myself...
Stop comparing as well...
Just be grateful... And accept the way the things are right now...

He is a great friend...
That is why... A lot of people like him...
Because...
He is always there for his friends...
He is funny...
And at times... He is responsible...
It's like... He gives off the vibe that he is reliable... To all the surrounding people... That include his friends, family and teachers...

I was attracted to him for this quality...
I was amazed... Impressed...
But...
As a boyfriend...
He fail in one thing...
He lack of something...
Haiz...

Last Thursday night...
I was about to make the most difficult decision...
To give him another chance or... Just give up...
So I read his previous messages...
From the day he asked me to become his girlfriend...
Until the very recently messages...
I noticed that...
I've become a very Very emo girlfriend...
Not trusting him... And... Every terrible things I've said...

So... I shouldn't do this every week...
It's troublesome to him... Not to mention really annoying...
Then... Decided to give him and I another chance...
To start anew... ^^

It's not just his fault for being insensitive...
But also mine for being Too hyper sensitive...
So I should change...
Haiz...
Sorry Dear... That I've hurt your feelings every now and then...

Maybe compare to others... [Others as in... The couples that I've known so far...]
We weren't that sweet and loving...
But... I'll try to compromise with that from now on if I really want to become happy... 。◕ ‿ ◕。

So going out this Sunday...
Hopefully he still remembers the bet... But I seriously doubt that... (-_-')


No comments:

Post a Comment