Saturday, October 22, 2011

Love story

I love to read love stories...
I love to read fairy tales as well...
Their endings always portrait something wonderful... Which are oftenly impossible to be achieved in the real world...
However...
Reading it feels really enjoyable...
I even "shared" the thrill and happiness felt by the character in it...

But lately...
Reading these stories... Or even watching these kind of dramas... Wasn't as fun as it was used to be...
It feels like... "If only if in real world it is like that" kind of feelings...
Haiz...
"Wishing it'll last forever"...
"Hopefully there won't be a single betray"...
Seems like a big wish when having a relationship...

Sometimes... I don't even know what I should do anymore...
Sometimes... I can't feel the excitement... Sometimes... I'm a bit bored...
And the recent dreams I had like it's telling me, what I want will always remain in my dream...
I am really difficult to handle... =_=||

I kept thinking about the future...
By the looks of it... Mine is still very far ahead...
Some couples made it... Some are still struggling... And some end it...
So what's mine?

Temperamental... That's girls...
Subjective... That's guys...
... All I can do is let out a sigh... Haiz...



No comments:

Post a Comment