Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thought it will be a good day too...

I seriously thought it would be a good day...
Since I got a nice dream... The sweetest dream I could ever have so far...
Because I miss him so so much...

In the dream...
I hugged him... It felt really real... >.<
So... This morning I can't wait to see him...
I even made a breakfast for him...
Today's special... Hotdog + tuna bread... XD
And... It's a new recipe too...
The name might sound weird to some people... But no doubt it is delicious to me... :)

Haiz...
Yea I know I am too sensitive in this case...
It's just that... The way he react...
Though I expected him to say that...
But... It is disappointing to actually hear him say that... I'm a little bit hurt too...
It's like I really did something wrong...
Haiz...
It's not a "thank you" word... Or... "Wow, it's delicious!" sentence...
It's... "You're trying to make me eat my own kind?"
>_>....
Yea... I know what you're thinking...
That's a petty matter...
I know it is... Haiz... It's just...
He say it before... And I really thought he won't say it again if it's a joke...
But... He say it again...
As though he's trying to tell me that don't make him any food that has to do with tuna...

I was expecting something different...
Hope we can remain sweet too...
But... I was wrong...
So now... I end up emo... Slightly hurt...
I feel foolish too since this is stupid to begin with...
Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment