Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just remembered

I just remembered that I did make a bouquet of roses for MJ's birthday...
I realised something...
I like to make things.... Crafting in particular...
Because... I'm not good in comunicationg nor expressing myself when it comes to caring other person....
Don't know... Maybe I hope that by making things, my feelings can be convey?
I did make poems also... Hmm... Buying items that suits them...
What else le? XD
Lolz...

I hope they will remember me...
I hope they knows that I actually love them and care for them...
I just don't want to end up alone... Lonely... Being miserable and such...
I don't want to die without anyone remember who I was....

Hmm... I'm gonna take it back that sentence...
"We are born to this world alone so we will die alone too"
No... That's not true...
Definitely isn't....

Because... When we are born... There are people rejoicing... Happy that we are born to this world... They are there when we are still a baby no? XD








When we die... There will be people that will cry for us because we were once cherished by them...




Haha... I'm just saying...
Anyway hoping I can still move on... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment