Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vinu's House

We meet again yesterday...
This time at her new house...
We talk... We cry... We laugh together... Just like old times... XD
I miss her...
So no matter how busy I was yesterday... Or how tired I am... For old time sake, I HAVE to meet her... >.<
And I don't regret it at all... Since at times like which we need each other the most...


O yea... Hui Ling got a job at my work place...
She success in her interview...
I ain't worry at all since I know we'll have this good news to be shared among us... ^_^

So far I love my job... Really... >_<
Since there's not much of pressure.. And the job is kinda easy to handle to...
JUST that... I got a pretty major/minor problem... Transportation... Haiz....
It's complicated... T^T

Actually... My life isn't as complicated as hers... Isn't as much as nerve-racking as hers...
So shouldn't I be more stronger then?? Tougher...?
Lol... I wish I can... I hope I can... With or without anyone to be by my side...

No comments:

Post a Comment