Monday, January 23, 2012

OMG... OMG...

OMG... OMG... OMG!!! >_<
Takahashi... Hang in there...
I hope that the author for Bokura Ga Ita is not that cruel to end her life... T^T

Finally Yano is coming back to your side...
Willing to leave everything behind for your sake...
He just need you...
OMG... PLEASE!!! HANG IN THERE!!!



Obata Yuuki, you're one hell of a manga artist... >.<

Relationship like theirs... Are the toughest and most miserable...
So I realised something...
One that is weak need a soul mate which is strong enough to support them...
This way they can balance out the negativity in them...
Don't know what's the exact word to describe their pure love but... Seriously I salute couples like them...
Hopefully I could be like them... >_<

Oh God...
I can't wait for the chapter finale, man...
Please be a happy ending...
Please don't disappoint me, Obata Yuuki... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment