I don't really know what to do. Yes, I could read minds. I could read the results. But the thing is... I don't know what I should really do when I got to know the result. Should I prevent it? Or... Should I do what my hearts told me to do? But then again... Being honest or being a liar (for a good reason >_>") doesn't always... Well you know ... Shows a satisfaction for anyone who merely involved.
It's not like I was asked to do it. It is simply just a "truth" that I want to believe in after facing so many troubles. Example, there are no "happily-ever-after" but yet people still want to believe it and are still searching for it.
I lie and tell the truth a lot of times that sometimes I couldn't differentiate what is the truths or the lies anymore. That is why I want to be honest to my heart that I could be truthful and a big fat liar. I don't know what I'm saying. I don't know that what I am doing now is correct or wrong. It's just so confusing. So frustrated I create something that I shouldn't have. I'm repeating the same thing I did when I was 13/14 years old. God, I'm so evil. T^T Now I know I don't belong in heaven with you no matter how I wish for. But it's not for me to judge. It's just a statement that I, myself do not wish it to become a history.
No comments:
Post a Comment