Sunday, September 26, 2010

Form 6 Performance

I can say that yesterday was the best day that I have ever experienced yet in Form 6!
Everything was last minute... (It was a drama,then it got canceled and then change it to 1 M'sia song')
Sure, there were problems, chaos, and conflicts among ourselves but it turned out to be very successful! 
I'm very happy and excited yesterday... (Not to mention I was really nervous on the stage. My leg can't stop shaking >_<")
Although there were no music (which were accidentally deleted by some teacher) but thank God and God bless us all...!!!
~I know my English right now was really 'broken' and there are a lot of grammatically mistakes here and there. But... I just couldn't hold in my excitement...~

Here is the link of our song (not our performance)_Satu Malaysia - AMP & ASTRO All Stars (2010)
Here are some of the pictures 









~more in my fb profile~


And now some of the funny pictures















No comments:

Post a Comment