Everyone has their own life. They walk through their life with an aim and strong determination to achieve their goal. But what is my goal? I'm lost. Real lost indeed. What is my future? Where should I go? Everything changes according to time but I feel like I just stand there remain unchanged, no matter how may years has passed... I started to think, "Oh, God is this a punishment to me for every sinful things I've done in this world?" My friends has moved on. And... I can see that they are happy with their life. With their new life. With their new friends. With their new world. What we have experienced and the memories that we have shared, it became like it does not exist anymore...
What promise? I can't bear to remember at all... Why couldn't I move forward like the rest of my friends? WHY CAN'T I????!
Arghh... When can I break through this barrier? When can I start 2 be independent?
No comments:
Post a Comment