I still love this song the best though after so long...
Haiz... I'll listen to this with together with the mv, whenever I emo...
Today... Indeed it is a miserable day for me...
Everyone in my class said that he's incapable of being a good boyfriend...
Everyone said to me that I should have just break up with him...
Truly indeed... Today is the day I felt the most disappointed...
"Her place in my heart is irreplaceable.... ...the 1st is the hardest to forget...
... You think you can be my 1st girlfriend by me forgetting her?... If you don't understand It's fine...
....All I am saying is I can't forget that she's been in my life before...."
... You think you can be my 1st girlfriend by me forgetting her?... If you don't understand It's fine...
....All I am saying is I can't forget that she's been in my life before...."
What am I to him?
Am I really that insignificant?
Love? When you truly love someone, would you hurt his or her feelings like that?
How could he still.... ... Haiz...
What should I do now? Thank him for being such an honest boyfriend... Well... Done already...
I just feel really stupid...
How should I continue this relationship?
Knowing that I could never replace her... Knowing that she'll always remain special to him... Knowing that she'll always be no.1 in his heart...
I felt that if she Is irreplaceable then what is the purpose that I am here by his side?
As a substitute? As a companion when he doesn't had a successful relationship with her?
My heart was ripped apart... Torn to pieces...
I didn't sleep well at all last night... Kept getting the same nightmare...
Haiz... Even if I decided to break up.. I do wonder... Will he?
Haha... It's a faul hope... I don't think he will...
He might as well as rejoicing for lessening a burden...
I mean who am i? I wasn't anyone's special to begin with...
So... Thank you for thrasing my feelings...
And YET my best friend, Vinu supported him...
She said...
"It's his past and she is no more in his life...he said that because the pain he had for her is still there...but no worries, time can cure...its not that he loves her now, it's just that the love he had for her was true, so it has nothing to do with the situation"
"... You need to understand one thing, you are his gf now n he's being truthful to you... Truth hurts sometimes but its' the best thing that a bf can give...he can lie to you but he didn't, why? Because he wants to be truthful to you and it's good.. The love he had for her was deep thats why till today he still has scar in his heart... n it need time to cure that... As a gf u need to understand his feelings and be as good as you could... It's hard to get an understanding gf and you should prove to him that you can... A girl behaviour can change a guy's heart"
"It's not that he hope for her to come back... It's just a scar in his heart"
"Remembering someone doesn't mean that we want them in our life"
".... Sometimes what we think is not true.... Just don't think too much..."
"... You need to understand one thing, you are his gf now n he's being truthful to you... Truth hurts sometimes but its' the best thing that a bf can give...he can lie to you but he didn't, why? Because he wants to be truthful to you and it's good.. The love he had for her was deep thats why till today he still has scar in his heart... n it need time to cure that... As a gf u need to understand his feelings and be as good as you could... It's hard to get an understanding gf and you should prove to him that you can... A girl behaviour can change a guy's heart"
"It's not that he hope for her to come back... It's just a scar in his heart"
"Remembering someone doesn't mean that we want them in our life"
".... Sometimes what we think is not true.... Just don't think too much..."
I'm actually glad to hear these from her but... I think I need more than just time to accept something like this...
I'm not a wonder woman or supergirl...
I ain't a robot either...
Haiz...
No comments:
Post a Comment