Monday, November 14, 2011
A video
Found a video...
Okay, truthfully... I don't mean it that way...
As in I don't mean the Chinese are losers just because of that...
But I liked this video is because is is the truth in some way...
Example:
1. They treat me like jokes just because I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese perfectly... ESPECIALLY when I mispronounced a word... The Worst case is when they start spreading the news about this like it's the greatest joke ever tell... >_>
I got offended sometimes... And hurt as well...
2. Got called as banana sometimes really feel offended when it comes to insult... >.<
3. When I start to speak in English, some tends to think I'm being arrogant or something?
I mean come on... What do you really expect from me?? O.o.... I can't speak in Chinese languages well, I got tease on if I do.... And I'm particularly from Malay environment aka Malay school...? Helloooo... Did anyone notice that All of them mostly speak Malay OR English?
I was just trying to communicate in a language that I'm capable of... NOT in means of offending the Chinese or something... >_<
Yea... I am sorry that I'm not educated in Chinese school like most of the Chinese are... I am sorry that "they" feel ashamed of me being a Stupid Chinese that can't speak or write in Chinese language well... Haiz...
I'm trying my best in my own way of learning and speaking Chinese...
So please give me a break?
I know it is... Er... What you called a 'disgrace' as me being unable to speak or write it well but did I ever offend you OR force you into English?
Did I ever laughed at your face when mispronounced a word? Or say it in a weird way? Haiz....
English is an international language... And I know Chinese is my mother tongue....
So as I said... I'm trying?
It's not as easy as ABC, you know? >_>
Well... I didn't mean to offend anyone in this post...
And when I said Chinese, I didn't meant the only specific Chinese people I known...
Sorry and thank you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment