Thursday, September 1, 2011

Genting Trip

I'm back!!! XD
From my Genting trip...





Went there together with my family...
There's total 11 of us... 2 rooms... Well gonna squeezed in a little bit...
2 days, 1 night...
Well... It's worthy?

It looks like a different world of maze when I look outside the window...



My family



My relatives




Of course... There will be good things and bad things happened...But I'm just gonna think of only good things for now...
Then maybe tomorrow start whining like a giant baby... XD




The weather is pretty nice...
Not much of mist... And a little bit of rain at noon...
But it's all good... XD
As in... Despite the number of visitors during this trip... The long queue and everything...
It's still fun...
Since I got to play some outdoor games which I never played before... ^_^

My cousin said we picked the wrong time...
It's both Raya and Merdeka holidays...
So imagine how may poeple were there with us...

Quite a lot, you know? >.<
The people were so many... That... The lobby were jams with people and their belongings...
We need to wait quite long for the elevators...
And I got fed up, I just used the stairs... As in, to bring up the stuffs from the car park to the lobby...
It wasn't that tiring since it's only 5 levels differences... XD
I'm still young and healthy... Lolz...





The most annoying part for this crowded place is the queuing...
My bro and our cousins waited for 2 hours just for a 5-10 minutes ride of Grand Prix Fun Cart... X.x

I went for a roller coaster ride and yet they are still waiting for their turn...
O yea... I didn't wait because... Ehem... I was... Kinda too short for this game...
The min height required is 153cm... T^T
Haiz...

I really wanted to try on Space Shot and Sungai Rejang Flume Ride...
But sadly.... Didn't have the chance to... :(
However, did try for Spinner twice...
It's fun! XD
The second time I just let go of my hand and feel the wind...
It's almost felted like I'm flying...

I wonder how is the Pirate Train ride felt like though... >.>
I too didn't try on that...

Hmm... O yea... The super embarrassing event...
I couldn't drive a boat properly at first...
Keep spinning at the same place... Oh God... >///<
Until I get the hang of it, I start to bump people around...

Indoor theme park...
Only tried a few...
Like Bumper cars which I got my final revenge on my bro the 2nd time... X)
4D Motion Master... A little bit disappointed... The story wasn't that interesting...
But along the waiting line, me and cousin got to solve few IQ questions and optical illusions tests...
Euro Express (indoor roller-coaster)... Not much of the excitement... >_>
Venice Gondola... I succeeded in tossing coin into the love pot... XD
Also... This is what I got when I tried to take my own picture on the ride...

That's my cousin brother... Lol...
FYI, he's older than me 4 years... >.<





And OMG!!! O.o
First time in my life to eat nasi campur that expensive... >.<
About Rm20++...
With just a plate of rice, few cauliflowers and a fried chicken...
Totally unreasonable... X_x
Well... Thank God I shared my dinner with my mum... Which hopefully help to cut off the budget a little...



Well... That's all from me...
Tired and exhausted...
Goodnight... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment