Saturday, September 3, 2011

Terrible.. Aren't I?

Terrible...
In sense that... I know it was our anniversary but I didn't wish him or something...
Time flies so fast... It's already our 5th anniversary...
Haiz...

Besides that...
I noticed that... It's quite hard for me to join in any conversations...
Like meeting up with my Cyber friends... I just become quiet and don't know what to say...
First of all... My language sucks... >.<
Can't speak Malay very well... Not even English... Haiz...
Plus... I got this strange awkwardness...
It's not like I don't miss them... It's just... I'm not sure... =_=
It's just awkward... @@
Don't know how to fit in or something...

Same problem with my Puchong friends as well...
Can't join in sometimes... That's why tends to stray from the current topic... Because... I just don't know how to continue... >.<
And also... I got pretty sensitive when my Chinese language were laughed by others... Haiz...

I tend to keep quiet and listen...
Because I couldn't say out what I really wanted to say...
My communication ability sucks...
Couldn't express myself properly...
That's why when it comes to debate in a topic, I lost...
I just couldn't say it out... Couldn't point out the main important issue to support my view...

Haiz...
Introvert were best to describe me... I wasn't kidding when I say this...
But... Will try my best to change for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment