Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY Eve

Back at Taiping...
It's Chinese New Year Eve!
Wow.. Time sure flies...
But that's not a good thing...
Haiz... There are so much to do and so little time...
STPM!!! Aaaaaargh....
Oh, my God!
Haiz... I haven't done anything... I mean in a proper way...
Haiz... Oh, God...
What should I do???
Actually I shouldn't be thinking about this...
Should enjoy CNY... Haiz...
Will try to enjoy... Huhu... T_T

O yeah! Just receive message from Old Meguro...
They have returned from Genting...
^^
Well, I'm happy... Because... Er... I'm not sure how to say this...
It's just that... It is a progress, whether it is forward or backward.
Hmm... I wonder what would the result be...
I never did anything like this before...
But I'll try...
I don't plan to give up now... Because he didn't properly reject...
And...
I find it hard to let go now...
I could let go Skeleton easily because he did give a straight and direct answer...
So I hope for the same from him...
Haiz... It is my first time thinking about plans on things like this...
It's kinda embarrass just to think about it...
So I hope my effort won't fail...
I don't hope for a "yes'' from him...
Neither that I want him to reject me because I want him to do so...
I just want to try...
This is seriously new for me... Haha...

Well, God please give me the courage to do such things...
Now... I can't wait for Valentine's Day and his birthday...
I hope for some reactions...
Please don't be indifferent this time... >.<

So that's all for now... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment