Friday, February 25, 2011

Wedding Dress by Taeyang

KYAAAA....
I LOVE THIS SONG A LOT!!!
<3>

There in youtube I found other versions of this songs as well...
But of course the original song is still the best...
There are some English versions (female and male versions)
by different people and artist...

I think this video is specially different and I thought it is special...
Unlike the original song or different other versions, this song is about an ARRANGED marriage...
Which means this time the guy actually love this girl instead of the whole story about an unrequited love...
Haiz... Love is indeed complicated...

There are few types of love...
And I am aware that this time, my love story could end up as one of the bitter tragedy of my life...
And yet I am foolishly and willingly to let myself to be hurt just like that...
Haiz... I know that when a guy or a girl doesn't love you back the way you do for him/her, it's kinda difficult to chase that person...
There is... Chance and every possibility that anytime miracle could happen just like that...
But... How often would the miracle happen in your life?

Haiz... I really do appreciate the care and kindness he share...
I'm happy that he actually make some efforts...
I'm happy that he's treating me special...
But I'm really afraid that these sweet memories could turn to nightmares...
The longer the time I spend with him, the more feelings that will be developed...
Haiz... But it would not be the same with him...
Hmm... Why le? Why I think so much le?
Should go on with it until... Until it turn to dust...
Well... If I have the guts to 'carry' it, I should also have the guts to 'let it go' and forget it...
Huh... It won't be easy but I think I would be able to do it...
Well... I've done it before... I'm able to let go of Skeleton... Then I should be able to let go of him as well... I mean when the times come... So not now. XD
I'll give my all and hope that it will turn well...

No comments:

Post a Comment