Saturday, March 5, 2011

My birthday

Well... My birthday IS on 26th of February...
Which I think is not necessary to celebrate it...
As... It is (to me) is a bad omen...
Every year... There will be at least one or two unfortunate incident happened in during my birthday...
That incident... May be or may be not on the exact date as my birth date but...
Well... Let just say... I don't hope it will bring much 'good luck' for this year either...

However... There's really nothing unfortunate happened this year...
If I needed to count for this year... Which was I need to work on my birthday... Then... There is one (I guess >_>)...
Hmm... Normal, same routine every week... Eating dinner at some certain restaurant...
This time it's "Hou Mei Dou" Restaurant...
Hmm... Mixed cuisine... As in... There is Chinese cuisine and Western cuisine...
Well... My family (all) choose the Western cuisine... Spaghetti...
As for me... A chicken chop meal... And a lemonade as drinks...




But all of us share... So I got to taste the spaghetti as well... XD
Seriously... I still think "seafood spaghetti" is still the best... ♥
Ehem... If you know what I mean... XD

I got to know this restaurant from Jenn...
Hmm... Last month... When we were about to go back...
We ate there for lunch...
That time I ate a dish from the Chinese cuisine menu...
And it was my biggest mistake ever... O.o
I saw a thumbs up for that dish... As in, it is recommended by the chef...
So... I thought it would be delicious... And seriously... My biggest mistake...
It wasn't!!!
I mean it wasn't delicious at all...!!! X(
Plus... Her sis, Tracy ordered the homemade mushroom soup...
Just like me, thought it Could be delicious... And there it is... Where we made our mistake...
Haiz... Trusting the menu ain't right at all... -_-"

Er... I suppose here is "The End" part... Lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment