Saturday, March 19, 2011

I read this... And it is almost the same...

I love Strobe Edge manga...
Because the character is just like me...
I mean Ichinose-chan isn't like me...
I mean her feelings... The way she deal with her love problems are like me? XD
Lolz...

Example...
"It's no good, is it?
Even as I was deciding to give up on him, in those same seconds...
My head is full of thoughts of Ren-kun... And I was indecisive...
I've been doing everything halfway
Trying my best in nothing
My head and my heart aren't cooperating
How can I make myself understand?
Still being nearby each other as always, how might I be able to give up?"

Chap 29; page 33 & 34


Lolz... That is one part...
It is like me when I decided to give up on him...
But as she said... My head and my heart aren't cooperating...
In the end... My eyes keep on following him...
My heart ache for him...
My mind are filled with him...
Haiz... Which makes me change my mind...

But now... My friends asked me to asked him for an answer...
And I did... At the end of our date...
He answered... He don't know...
But he did mention soon...
But how near is 'soon'? O.o
It feels like it's forever...

My friends said... How long will I need to wait for him?
How far would I go just for him?
Forever and ever?
Unfortunately... Form 6 don't have a 'forever and ever' period...
It is only last a year and a half...

It's officially more than 1 month that I openly chase after him...
And even after that long period... He still unable to give me an answer...

Lolz... My friend were 'surprised'?
Lolz... By calling both of us as 'idiots'? Lolz...

Haiz... I also don't know what else I can do to have the answer confirm...
When I said a confirm answer... I don't need a 'yes' to be the answer...
I'm fine with 'no'...
So please be sure about it and let me know?

No comments:

Post a Comment