Sunday, March 20, 2011

Long Time No See!!!

It's been a long time since I meet Vinu in person
Yesterday I went to her house and we start talking and talking non-stop
I meet her to take back my SPM reference books that I lent her the other day
Hope she can get good result this time! =)

We talk about a lots of thing
Well... Since she is afterall my best friend, I told her everything about him
Hmm... Like anyone else... She said... I should get a confirmation answer from him
I should be sure of it...
Lolz... Got a little emo yesterday...

And yea... I told her about my 'problem' too...
It's been bugging me since last week...
So I feel a little bit relieved after telling her...
I feel glad that I had a friend like her

Thank you God that I am able to make friend like her
May God bless her and help in anyway that is possible, Amen! XD




Hmm... I read his blog...
He is also not sure why he replied in such way...
Haiz... Even though he is his best friend but yet even he do not know...
Well... As he said... Maybe he don't want to make the same mistake again...
Haiz... So how 'soon' is soon?
I only have less than a year now... Will I be able to get his answer before everything ends?
Haiz...
Give him a little more time? Or... Haiz...

Well actually he did give me a proper answer...
"Don't know" indicates he doesn't like me enough to give 'yes' as an answer
But I choose to believe the reason he is unable to give me a 'no' answer...
I am now hoping for the reason that he can't say 'no' to get stronger...
Well...
There must be a reason why he can't reject me...
There must be a reason he did all things to me... Not to other girls but only to me... (Exclude his girlfriends =P)
I hope for a miracle to happen...
And is it wrong for me to do so? I wonder...

Haiz... Unrequited love is really the most troublesome thing in the world...
It's hard to let go of someone who we have love for so long...
I know... I've been through that with H and Skeleton...
As I said... Time can't cure love but love need time to cure...
We won't forget a person in a day or two...
It takes years and maybe decades to do so...
I hope that he can move on...
Hope the feelings he had for her can be slowly disappear in his heart...
He can keep the memories but... Remember to be strong... >.<
There will comes a day that a girl likes you as much you care for her...
He is a nice guy that is why I hope everything will turns out okay for him
May God bless him as well, Amen! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment