Monday, March 14, 2011

Outing... With Him...

Yesterday... We went out together... Well... Just me and him...
I am happy when he said that we should go out together to celebrate my birthday...
Well... I really am...
So... Decided to go to Sunway Pyramid...
Reached there about 11.30 am...
He arrived first and he went to buy tickets for the movies...
Before the movie start... There are still a little time left... So we went to A&W... He ate something there... And I... Lolz... I don;t feel like eating that time...
Hardly talk since... I couldn't think properly... And I was worried at the same time...
Worried that I'll saw my parents or something...
Well... Anyway...
We watched two movies... Rango and I am No.4
His comment about Rango movie is "Idiotic"
Lolz...
Well... For me... It wasn't that good... I wouldn't give a grade A for that movie...
It is funny... But it is seriously illogical... I mean I know it is a cartoon but when the tree start to move... I was like... Omg... That is my last straw...
On the other hand...
I am No.4 movie is great movie...
I'll give a grade A for sure...
I'm not sure why Jasmine said it wasn't nice to watch but for me it's ok... XD

Now I know why couples prefer to watch movie...
Lolz... It's not because it was dark...
It is because it makes us feel closer... (Lolz... That is what I think)
It feels very very close... Lolz...
Our shoulder actually touches...
I can also see a lot of expressions from him...
We couldn't talk much in the movie but we did chat a little...
Like how the movie is like and about our life and so on...

Two movies... It took most of our time...
I didn't have the chance to go to bookshop...
Haiz... A little bit regretting right now...

Anyway... For lunch...
We ate at Ichiban Ramen...
He ate somethin spicy but I only eat a few...
Hmm... Afew... As in... 5-6 takoyaki... And a vanilla ice-cream... Lolz...
Same drinks... Which is the green tea...
It's great to have a nice and warm green tea...
Since after the first movie... My hand is cold... Freezing cold...

Lolz... I know I shouldn't wear like that but I really want to look feminine in front of him...
Both legs and arms are cold...
Thank God... Both side at my seat... There people around me...
So it wasn't that cold in the first movie...
But it is different story in the second movie...
My left side... There wasn't any people... Which make my left arm kinda cold...
He did offer his jacket but I feel really bad if I were to take his jacket...
He would be cold? Lolz...
That is what happened few years ago...
A guy offered me his jacket and he end up being cold...
Haiz... I hate that when that happened...
I thought would help but... It didn't?
I mean... It wasn't warm enough... Lolz...

Anyway... I did enjoy my so-called "date"...
So-called as in... We are not in a real bf-gf relationship...
Not much of activity have been done...
But I think... Whenever that he is with me... I would the happiest person in the world...
I couldn't believe myself... That we actually did went for a date...
Haha... It feels like a dream...
Yes it is different from just meeting him in school...
Yesterday... He give me, seven hours of his time to me...
In this seven hours... He only concentrate on me...
And that... Really really really makes me happy...
Hmm... In this seven hours... I got to know him better...
It is like he is adding points and everything else in my mind and my heart...
But did I give him any plus point?
Will he think more of me?
Will the feelings he has for me increase?
I really want to know...

I think I done almost everything...
I'm changing myself for him...
And today... I try baking...
I try knitting too...
The dress suffocate me... I don't really care... what it matters that it looks good and cute in front of him...
The dress don't really go well when it comes to cold condition... But... I'm still glad that he is right beside me in the cinema...
Actually... It's because I found a person that I like... I really try my best on dieting and exercising... And I succeeded in losing down 8kg...
Haha... I'm happy the person I like is him...
I don't think I'll regret in choosing person that I like... Not Skeleton... Not him as well...

Haha... Hope to get an answer soon...
Because yesterday when I asked him... He still said he is unsure... And he can't give me an answer...
I... I'm confused right now... The reason? Lolz... Will tell you next time...

Anyway...
This is how I wear yesterday... What do you think?
First time wearing it... Feel kinda weird...
Leave some comments too if you want to because need opinion about how I dress...


With high heels of course or else I'll look like his younger sister...XD









Hmm... Anyway... What do you think about having my hair tied?





Lolz... I know I don't look quite pretty in person but... I hope it is too him...? Lolz...









Next... Japanese style as it is said by my friends, Jenn and Alice...



Ok that's all... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment