Friday, March 18, 2011

Good News... About my job... Lolz

Lolz... Good news... Good news...!!!
Haha... No... It isn't about my relationship... Lolz... Sorry to disappoint you all...
However...It is still a good news... To me that is...
Well, it is about my job...

Remember what I said about quitting my job in my previous post?
Well... I received a message from my boss in the afternoon...
He said he found a new teacher to replace me... XD
That person is starting tomorrow...
Which means... Last week is my last day of job...

Haha... Yay!!! XD
Hooray!!! Hooray!!! Hooray!!!

It's not that I hate my boss or the kids...
It's just that I need to concentrate on my studies more...
And I need to worry about my mental state as well...
Since every time I teach the kid (aka Kevin), I will always end up having headache and heartache... No kidding...
I always feel pressure and tension every time I give him a tuition class every week.
He don't do my homework and he don't give me a single respect... Ergh... >_<

But that is all over now...
Hallelujah... XD
But I pray sincerely for his success...
Hope he would change his attitude... Be a better a kid... Be obedient la...
He is a nice kid if he is not that naughty... >_>

So may God bless the kids... =)

O yea... Just in case you are wondering how he looks like... I did capture some pictures of him...



Lolz... Do not ever deceive by his innocent look...
That could be your biggest mistake ever done... XD
O yea... Did I mention I tutor him Maths and Eng?
Lolz... So now you know... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment