Anyway... Let me see...
It's about the Chemistry experiment that Physic Class students have done...
I forgot what experiment it is...
And... I don't remember what chemical we had use for the experiment... Sumimasen... =(
So somehow... Using the 'unknown' chemical (XD)...
This is the result...
O yea something to do with lead...


Haha... See... See... Isn't it fascinating??? XDIt produced some sort of golden insoluble subtances in it...
It was so pretty that we took a rish by taking down this pictures with me cellphone in the lab... XD
Haha... I remember once that when I was form 5...
My teacher (Pn.Azura) make something like this before...
The differences s that it is pinkish-glitterish substances...
Haiz... Once again I failed to remember it's name... Sumimasen... =(
Actually to tell you the truth...
I didn't took in interest in Chemistry at first...
I don't really understand how those chemicals work together to produce one whole new thing just like that...
It wasn't my favourite Science subjects if it were to be compared with Biology and Physic together...
It was actually Biology that I was interested at first...
But then... I met a girl...
When I saw her enthusiasm... I was like... Hmm... How to say... It gives me spirit to learn with her...
I remember once... Where both of us need to skip co-curriculum activities and join with our seniors for an experiment... A titration experiment...
It was actually fun... Doing an experiment was actually fun... I was actually feel excited to do an experiment... I mean... Before this... I thought it would be boring... But... That changed everything...
Hmm... I still remember that we need to use universal indicator to replace the contaminated phenolphthalein...
We did it three times...
And when we thought that we failed the third time... Pn.Azura just make a "miracle" happened XD
As in... The solution we had wasn't in green colour (the neutral pH)...
And it was our last try as we had to go back home already... When we show the solution to Pn.Azura (showing our disappointed faces...)
She took up the conical flask and start swirling it...
And... It slowly change to yellowish-green... XD
Haha... Thrilling plus excitement... XD
So for my SPM, I got the highest grade in Chemistry paper (Grade A! =D)...
As for my two other Science subjects... Er... Average... (Physic, A- ; Biology, B)
Haiz... How I wish I could return to the days where I wasn't as sloppy as right now...
Hmm... Is it too late for me to do so?
Hmm... Hope I still can change for the better...
Currently my Chemistry has worse result than of Physic...
Haiz... I hope it isn't too late for me... =/
No comments:
Post a Comment