Friday, March 18, 2011

I read her blogs again

Hmm... It might be foolish for me to do so...
But... I'm just curious... Curious about if I were to be that girl... How would my future would be after he break my heart...

Haiz...
Maybe she is still having remorse about what had happened...
Maybe she is still having a broken heart even after quite some time...
Lolz... I said maybe because I don't really know...
When she wrote a person... She didn't... Or should I say she never mention who it was...
I can only guess it...

Haiz...
It feels like looking at myself in the future...
I'm beginning to feel scare...

Today... I've saw a post in her blog...
It is about this song "愛犯了錯" (Which it is translated "Love made a mistake")
Actually, love didn't made any mistake...
It is us, human who was blinded with love that made the mistake...

Haiz...
Why?
No one could answer that question...
Even if they could... There will be no solution for that
As we, human can't stop ourselves from falling in love...
If we could... Then we are not living being that called "human"...

Haiz... Now I just pray for the best...

1 comment:

  1. Deep down...
    I really admire her...
    She is very pretty...
    She is really sweet...
    She's tall... Her body is slim...
    She is really a very beautiful girl...
    But yet... He rejected her...
    Haiz...

    From her pic I can see that she is almost perfect...
    She must be a nice person...
    A sweet and loving kind...
    The kind that is very friendly to others...
    Generous and warm-hearted as well...
    Lolz... I can see why she got lots of fans...

    Haiz... Sad... Really sad...
    Lolz... It's funny that I feel sad for her...
    I don't even know her... But... I do feel sad...
    It's not just pity nor sorry... But I feel unpleasant every time I look at her pic or her blog... Haiz...

    ReplyDelete