Saturday, March 5, 2011

His Birthday

Well... I can't celebrate his birthday this year...
But I do hope I can celebrate mine with him this year... XD
I'm planning to go out with him next week... But it seems that I got some troubles...
I hope I can fixed it soon...

Anyway... For his birthday... I gave him... 3 presents...
A doll... XD
A sharpener...
And a... "Sticker" XP

That day when I went to Sunway with my friends... For the T-bowl gathering...
At the same time, I went to look for the presents...
Well... Actually MJ picked that present... And when I saw it... I feel that, 'this is the one' feeling... XD
It took me long enough to buy that present...
And personally... It's my favourite!!! XD
I, myself don't feel like giving it to him at first...
As in, very very VERY unwilling to give it to him as his present... :P
Haiz... Because Chibi Akuma look just like him in a way... XD
And yea... I give it a name... Chibi Akuma...
Chibi as in mini...
And...
Akuma as in devil, in Japanese language...
Lolz... Crazy girl... XD

The sticker carries a special meaning...
I don't know about him but it certainly take me trillion ounce of courage to do so... >_<
Since... Directly would be rude... As in it should only be given to the person that has special relationship with us...
So... I thought of using that sticker...
I thought no one saw it but I was certainly wrong...
MJ saw it and she told everyone... (Well.. "everyone" as in our gang... The Physic class girls except Jasmine and Pei Yin)
God... I was embarrassed to the max! >.<

Next it was the sharpener... It was a last minute preparation...
Well since he said he didn't have one... So I thought of buying him a new one...
Hmm... Nothing special about that... But I hope he appreciate it? Lolz...

The doll... I think it feels like "2nd Hand"
As... Before I gave it to him... I use it... Or should I say...
It 'stay' with me for about a month...
And in that period... I treat it as though it was belong to mine or something...
Sorry... >.<>
Let me see... I hugged it? It accompany me to sleep...? And... When I'm angry about him... I punch it... Lolz...
Hmm... I can say... Chibi Akuma is like a 'friend' to me... As it has watch over me in those time... (Lolz... Even though it is just a month time :P)
Hope that OM would not throw it... Or given it to some else... If he don't like or lose interest with it... Please give it back to me... I don't mind... XD

Here are some photos of it...





Haha... Yea I know I'm nuts... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment