Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It hurts when...

Reunion... Is defined as a party of former associates who have come together again.
It is good to see our old friends back after all those years, isn't it?
Well... I never had it with my Serdang friends. (maybe only 1 or 2)

It hurts and it is sad when I see my Serdang friends had a reunion and... They didn't invite me.
So that means... A year or two in Serdang didn't meant anything to them... ... ...
That is why I hate transferring school.
Because... Friends will forget us easily.

Yea, we get new friends but those old friends will just forget us.
Maybe for the first few months, they'll call us. They'll said that they miss you and other sweet talking but... Several months later... It will be gone... Just like that...

That is why, when a person said "I'll remember you always" it sounds like a crap to me now.
All those difficult moments... All those sweet memories... All the joy and pain we share together...
It really didn't mean anything to them. But it meant so much for me...
Why is it I'm the only one that remember? T_T
I feel so stupid... I feel like I'm a fool... For trusting those words of theirs...

In the reunion party, I know those people. It's not like we were strangers. We were friends.
But... It feels like I am ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment